Sunday, July 6, 2008

A great way to spend the 4th of July!

I decided to spend the evening of the 4th of July out in the desert shooting. Lucky for me, I had 2 beautiful and willing models to work with: Britt and Andrea. We went out to a dry lake bed and started shooting by 6:30pm. There was a great deal of wind and it was blowing in the wrong direction, but we were able to make it work. As a reward, we were given a spectacular sunset as a backdrop for some of the shots later that evening! Coming soon: Information on my trip to Oregon and Alaska in August, I still have limited spots available for shooting while I am on the road, so if you are by Cannon Beach, Oregon or the Anchorage Alaska area, contact me ASAP if you would like to book a shoot! I hope your 4th was as fun as mine! Enjoy...






1 comment:

Dahab said...

My god, this pictures are awsome!!! I looove them, thanks glenn! The location you chose just works great and yes, we were blessed with that sunset. My best and most productive 4th of july ever :)Keep up the good work and good luck in your trips.