Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Big News! A newsletter for Beyond Pairadice Studios...

I started a quarterly newsletter to keep my all of my closest friends and clients in touch with my photography and the direction that I am heading in. It will be by email for now, and if you want to subscribe, email me at newsletter@beyondpairadice.com to be added to the mailing list.

In other news, we are right in the middle of the Mount Charleston holiday family portrait sessions, and from the weather forecasts today, this weekend there should be SNOW on the mountain! I added a date for the sessions at Mount Charleston, and I have 4 spots left for the season. On November 30th (this Sunday) i have 1pm and 3pm available, and on December 7th, I have 11am and 1pm available. They are first come, first serve! I will still be available to schedule portrait sessions in the valley, but will not be shooting at Mount Charleston again until next year. If you are traveling for the Thanksgiving Holiday, be safe!

until next time... Happy Thanksgiving!

Glenn B.

No comments: