Monday, August 24, 2009

Favorite Image of the Week and Survey Link!

This week found me working to update the Beyond Pairadice Studios website and working on the new site for Glenn Brogan Photography! If you haven't taken the survey yet, please do! I am torn between a few styles for the new site and your input would be greatly appreciated. The survey can be found here: http://bit.ly/phQZj

As for the Image of the Week, I only did one shoot this week, so I will include an image and the story behind it. For the concept, I had an idea that involved a pool (it was a hot week) and 2 models in bikinis :) The original location didn't work out because of power lines that would be in the shots, so one of the models kindly volunteered her backyard pool for a location and I am glad she did! Hope you enjoy!

~ Glenn B.

No comments: