Sunday, September 27, 2009

Big Changes Affecting This Blog! Please Read!

It is with great excitement that I announce the beginning of GlennBrogan.com, my new website that will cater to Families, Weddings, Maternity, H.S. Seniors, and Fine Art Prints. BeyondPairadice.com will still exist, and will evolve into a more commercial and edgy site, promoting Models, Concerts, Events, and Photo Projects that I come up with now and again. This blog will be the connection between the two sites and the keeper of my sanity with the dividing of two "personalities" of my work! This affects the blog for some followers, as the original address is: www.beyondpairadice.blogspot.com but I was using a forward to point www.glennbrogan.com to the blog until the site was ready to go live. Here we are, a few months ahead of schedule, and I am ready to launch the real site that is www.glennbrogan.com. You will still be able to access the blog by it's own long address of: www.beyondpairadice.blogspot.com, but now the blog is IMBEDDED into both www.beyondpairadice.com and www.glennbrogan.com and can be found by selecting the "blog" link on either site. Check it out and add a bookmark, please: www.beyondpairadice.com/blog or www.glennbrogan.com/blog.html I am still adding content to the galleries at www.glennbrogan.com, but please let me know what you think about the layout and flow of the site! More updates coming... soon!

~ Glenn B.


Andrea at Cathedral Gorge

No comments: