Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Death Valley Experience... PART 1

I really had a great time in Death Valley over the weekend. I was able to see almost everything I had planned to see in the 2 days I was there. My trip started outside of Death Valley in Beatty and nearby Ghost-town "Rhyolite" (my favorite Ghost-town) with me shooting away...


Then I went into Death Valley and went straight to Scotty's Castle. Along the way in the middle of the road, there was a beautiful coyote walking like it was his highway. I stopped and slowly got out of my car with a zoom lens and got within 50 feet of this magnificent desert creature and captured a few amazing shots before it started getting closer...


I got back in the car and proceeded to Scotty's Castle. I spent over an hour admiring the architecture and the intricate detailing on the buildings, gates, and doors. This was one highlight to Death Valley and i am glad i went "out of the way" to go see it.


Part 2 Coming soon....



No comments: