Saturday, April 5, 2008

Glenn has a really good eye for beauty and bringing life to print, take a look around here and you'll see some of his inspiration. He's asked me to be a regular contributor, providing insight from the outside of a photographer's eye, and I'm happy to be here!

Some exciting news...Glenn is going to have an exhibit at MASTER SOURCE ART coming up soon, with several photos as canvas prints being on a rotating display. I actually got to see some of the photos and pick some of my favorites, and I can't wait to see the finished product!

Glenn is making some changes to his wedding photography services and used me as a guinea pig. I can tell you if I were in the market for a wedding photographer now, I'd hire him in a minute. His style is unique and he's able to capture all the traditional moments as well as truly show the excitement and beauty of the day in photos. There's nothing cookie-cutter about him and his images show it. I learned something as well - there are so many choices for photo print paper! There's this PEARL photo paper that just makes the photos look so beautiful, and there is specific paper for true black and white photos. I had no idea... all I knew of was glossy and matte?

No comments: