Monday, May 11, 2009

From above the Vegas Skyline on a Sunday evening...

I decided to go to Lone Mountain and climb up to view the City from above. It was a full moon weekend and Sunday was my first opportunity to get away and just watch the Sunset and Moonrise above the City of lights. The hike was intense but well worth every wheeze as I found a nice ledge to sit down andd watch the ultimate Mother (Nature) do her thing to the Valley below. Of course I had my camera with me, and decided to attempt some Panoramics. I shot some taht were 9 images wide and some that were 22 images wide later that night, but the one that is included here is a 13 image Panoramic stitched together in Photoshop CS3. I can say that viewing it here compared to full size on my computer screen or better yet, from above the Valley on the Mountain is NO COMPARISON, but I am trying to share :) Have a great week!


~ Glenn B.

No comments: