Monday, April 6, 2009

The Death Valley Experience 2009

This year's first trip to Death Valley was planned to be a 4-day excursion with about 16 fellow photographers from the Nevada Camera Club. Apparantly, someone forgot to mention this trip to Mother Nature and she decided to test us both individually and as a group. Within four days we saw hail, sun, rain, snow, dust devils, ... And wind, wind, wind! None of which deterred me from shooting what I wanted to and having a great time. On this trip I got to learn more about some fun people in the club and got to learn more about me... Both as a photographer and as a person. Here are a few of the images I was able to capture while being sandblasted by the wind. The waterfall is in Death Valley and is year-round! Enjoy.

~ Glenn B.



No comments: