Monday, January 14, 2008

Different Progress, but still progress!


when I last posted, I had envisioned going through some of my wedding images from the shoots the weekend before for my new advertising campaign. Then I decided I also wanted to go through some images from some recent weddings too. Well, let's just say I wasn't the most organized with disc (image) storage. So, in keeping with my "New Year, New Image" theme, I spent the entire weekend organizing all of my image storage disks along with a very detailed spreadsheet! It was a huge undertaking that I can say is over 90 percent done. I have been saying for years that it needed to be done and finally, it will be. So... all this week I will be picking my wedding images. I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.