Thursday, January 10, 2008

Working with new Pro Lab for Incredible image output!


Today's blog is about Great News! I have been searching for what seems like forever to find a Pro Lab with a large variety of output solutions to meet both the needs of my clients and myself and that has great customer service. This may seem like an impossible task, but then add a cost/value factor in and now it is like finding a needle in a haystack! I am happy to say, however, that I feel like I have found that needle! The New Lab offers a Wide Variety of papers, sizes, and custom services ~ all at a great price! I am very excited and know that my customers will appreciate the quality and value that this Lab offers.

On another note: I have been going through the images from the 2 wedding shoots from last weekend as well as some weddings I have recently shot and am narrowing down the images for my advertising campaign! I am very excited, as this will be my first public media launch! I will have the final image selection done by Sunday and when I get proofs back from my graphic designer, I will post them!

No comments: