Friday, January 4, 2008

And so it begins...


How to start a blog, what to say, what pressure! Actually, I will start with why I will be blogging. I got a new phone (the palm centro) and it had this blogging site on it, along with the capability of blogging to the site directly from the phone. Very Cool! so as a new year begins, the direction of my photography is evolving and I want to keep a record of this evolution. This blog may not be the smoothest read, but I plan on using it as a tool for professional growth and to inform my friends and family of what is going on (especially when I am traveling, which I plan on doing a lot more). As of now. I am planning for a trip to Alaska in june with a quick stop in Portland to visit with family. That is it... My first Blog. I survived!

No comments: