Friday, January 4, 2008

can it be, two blogs in one day?


well, I didn't plan on going to the dmv, but since I was close I decided to renew my license. This weekend I have two shoots planned. Both are wedding themed and for some new advertising I plan to release soon! saturdays shoot is at a private rental property in SE Las Vegas and sundays shoot is scheduled for the LV Strip! Weather is supposed to be a factor for both shoots but I have backup plans just in case. I will be using 2 different models as brides and the same groom for both shoots. I have some strong image ideas in mind and can't wait to see the end resulting ad published. I also have a few other shoots coming up and I am in the process of coming up with ideas to make them Reality soon. More on that later... My dmv number is next so.... Until next time...

No comments: